Table of Contents
5 Wall Art Ideas for Selecting the Ideal Wall Art for Living Room
When it comes to decor, wall art is the finishing touch that brings every area together and gives it a finished look. It’s the icing on the cake, transforming your home from functional to comfortable and inviting. When we initially moved into our first house, we struggled with how to adorn the empty walls.
Selecting wall art for living room can be a difficult undertaking. You could be concerned about choosing the right size or colors for your space. Furthermore, unlike choosing furniture, which has many practical implications, choosing artwork is significantly more personal. It could perhaps be the most challenging component of putting a place together.
However, following a few simple criteria makes selecting wall art for living room much easier than you might imagine. So, Aryan Art is here to assist you in selecting the best pieces of wall art for your taste and location.
Think about the room you’re decorating
Choosing art for your living room is not the same as choosing art for your office. In addition to selecting pieces that complement the room’s size and style, consider the room’s utility. Here are some ideas for choosing wall art for living room, bedroom, bathroom and office.
- Selecting wall art for bedroom – The bedroom is a retreat, a refuge for peace and quiet, and the artwork should reflect that. The best walls in the bedroom for artwork are those directly above the bed or opposite the bed.
- Selecting wall art for office – Whether you work from home or in an office, art is a great way to personalize and inspire your workspace. Choose goods that will assist you in becoming more creative and productive.
- Selecting wall art for living room – The most pleasurable space to design with wall art is the living room. This area is perfect for exhibiting a single big-scale sculpture or a large gallery wall.
- Selecting wall art for bathroom – When it comes to wall art, the bathroom is often disregarded. Smaller works of art look lovely in pairs and fit in well in the bathroom. A set of two, either stacked or side by side, is an excellent option.
Consider how much wall space you have available
The following tip is helpful. Consider the type of house you have while choosing wall art for your home. A measuring stick and some foresight are also essential if you want to get the dimensions exactly right!
- Take a look at the following popular sizing guidelines:
- Large artwork should not extend past two-thirds of the length of your sofa.
- Your wall art should be at least 15 centimetres taller than the edge of your furniture.
- A small piece of art cannot fill a huge space. As a result, try putting little parts together. Choose a subject or pieces of art from the same artist that complement each other.
- Keep the height of the ceilings in consideration when deciding on a size. Make sure it fills the space in both length and width.
A large statement piece can anchor your area if you have a larger room to fill. These items have the potential to make a significant difference in your area! If you just have a little amount of space, consider smaller pieces from a collection or create a themed gallery wall.
In any case, Aryan Art provides modern wall art in a range of sizes, letting you to select the pieces that are appropriate for your space, whether it’s a large wall art or smaller wall art for living room
Consider your current decor
Take inventory of the current décor and furniture before purchasing new wall art for living room.
Rich or bright art can be a great way to bring interest to a mostly boring space. If you already have a lot of color, texture, and pattern, look for simpler, more subdued art.
In either case, while choosing pieces to match your home’s color scheme or style, consider the current look of furniture and decor.
Deciding on style
You can consider style once you have made your decisions based on what you prefer after applying particular parameters such as size or color scheme.
Alternatively, if you have a specific theme in mind, you can go in that path as well. Maybe you want a country cottage style house, or something more modern. Choose modern wall art that represents the mood and concept you want to achieve.
Aryan Art has selected collections by style to assist you in identifying themes to which you are naturally drawn. Consider adding modern wall art from the Aryan Art to connect your area together to make it easier to connect your areas.
What kinds of furniture should you get for your home?
If you’re still undecided about the types of artwork you want in your home. Here’s a quick review of key things to consider.
- Try to find a work of art in each of the following categories:
- Spend money on at least one large or gigantic piece that you will love looking at for many years.
- Buy a set, a trio, or a set of mini or small pieces. These look great over windows, on short walls, or in corridors.
- Frames, whether matching or discordant, can be used to accentuate your style.
- Incorporate wooden art or a metal sign into the area to mix elements.
- Include a sign with text, but just two or three that can be modified.
There is no set formula for choosing the right wall art for your home, so enjoy the process of trying something new in your area! The wonderful thing about art is that it represents how personal and one-of-a-kind telling the story of your home is. Its purpose is to remind us of where we’ve been, what we like, and to reflect the beauty we seek. There is no right or wrong way to decorate your home as long as it brings you joy and serves a purpose.
If you want to beautify your home, Aryan Art is a terrific place to start. We offer a wide selection of museum-quality modern wall art in a variety of sizes and styles. As a result, you can select the best wall art for living room.